Who Wins?

• Total voters

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Too funny! Does she write her own material.

A lot of good ones. I'll just mention the last one, 'cause, you know, it was the last one. "Well that was the worst way to end a Super Bowl, am I right guys?" Says Seahawk fan! Haha!

Think so. She did ones for each conference before the super bowl where incorporated fan videos she received. Neither were very good. It's better when she does it all herself.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Too funny! Does she write her own material.

A lot of good ones. I'll just mention the last one, 'cause, you know, it was the last one. "Well that was the worst way to end a Super Bowl, am I right guys?" Says Seahawk fan! Haha!

Rihannas baby has played in more super bowls than Dak Prescott. That was probably my favorite.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
My wife started crying from that commercial. I was busy doing our tax return, looked over and asked why she was crying. The dog commercials get her every time.
My wife refuses to watch "Old Yeller" again. Just the mention of that movie starts the tears.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
He didn't even come up with it. Someone did a whole bunch of these and he just retweeted it.
Didn't know that. Regardless, it's a heck of a burn

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Downtown KC is pretty nuts right now. I'm not going anywhere near the parade personally (not my thing), but it's a cool vibe.

I just hope all of these people that never drive down here don't make my drive home from work excessively miserable.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
The spoken law of football is that running QBs get injured more. I get that. But I share a study that shows they do not in fact get injured more and you say the study is bad.

Can you show me information that backs up the argument that running QBs get injured more?Should we continue to trust conventional wisdom when we do have data that shows they do not get injured more?

It may not be a perfect study (football studies aren't being published in scientific journals), but it's useful information.

I would suspect they get injured more, but I consider any time they are on the injury report as them being injured, not just missing games as this website showed. I don’t have the time or energy to do a deep dive into that. My point is, that their injuries usually will affect them more since there are more moving parts to their game. Once they have to become a non-mobile QB, their play significantly worsens (see Russell Wilson), which in turn will lead to shorter careers or backup roles.

The Justin Fields/Lamar Jackson is great for a year or 2, then the hits add up.