Super Bowl Winners

Super Bowl Winners

• Total voters

12redskin

Dec 19, 2007
What team do you think will win the Super Bowl?

If you vote New England 2 that means they go undeafed plus win the Super Bowl.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
ANYONE BUT NEW ENGLAND. Bill Bellicheat can go home crying. Sorry Ellis....but you're on a team I hate.

Go Vikings!! Best run offense and run defense in the league!

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
Well, I gotta go with the Pack because they're my favorite team. I am hoping against all odds that they can win out and the Cowboys lose once so they can get home field!!

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
What about the Indianopolis colts. Why aren't you even giving them a chance. I think they have a good chance of knocking off New England in the AFC championship game. You can call me crazy, but I think that the colts have the team to repeat. Peyton Manning won't stay down for long, especially with Marvin Harrison back.Everyone seems to have forgotten about the Colts since they have two losses, but I think everyone is really underrating them. Tony Dungy can get the Colts fired up over there sudden underdog status. Many people are saying they won't even make it out of the first round of the playoffs.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
ANYONE BUT NEW ENGLAND. Bill Bellicheat can go home crying. Sorry Ellis....but you're on a team I hate.

Go Vikings!! Best run offense and run defense in the league!

I agree 100% with both of your statments. I think from now on New England should be refered to as the Patriots*. To have a coach secretly videoing the opponent when your team is that good just shows the arrogance Billachek and that entire organization.

Go Vikes.