Survey Questions For Class

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Why do you use Cyclone Fanatic? Is it for the content or the forums? 60% for forums ,, 40% for content ("insider" news). But I only care about BB.

Do you enjoy engaging with the few Iowa Hawkeye fans on this board? Please explain why or why not. I haven't really interacted with Hawk fans on these boards. There have been more from other Big 12 schools, not from Iowa.

Do you ever find yourself venturing over to Hawkeye Boards? No.

If you also use or visit other forums -- This is the only forum that I engage with on any topic.

Go and get an "A".

Rapplegt

Apr 7, 2006
I have a couple questions for my fellow Cyclone fans for a class I'm currently taking.

Why do you use Cyclone Fanatic? Is it for the content or the forums?
The articles and occasionally for the forums. I think there are far too many TO posts and endless threads that clutter the serious Cyclone Sports posts.

Do you enjoy engaging with the few Iowa Hawkeye fans on this board? Please explain why or why not.
I don't engage anyone, except rarely

Do you ever find yourself venturing over to Hawkeye Boards? Nope

If you also use or visit other forums and wouldn't mind listing which ones that would also be very beneficial. I fully realize there's gonna be a plethora of funny responses but if I could get a few solid responses it will most certainly help.

Cyclone Report, 247 Sports, Wide Right...
While there are fewer posters, 247 is the cleanest forum

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I have a couple questions for my fellow Cyclone fans for a class I'm currently taking.

Why do you use Cyclone Fanatic? Is it for the content or the forums?

Primarily forums, but I watch the news and recruiting stuff as well.

Do you enjoy engaging with the few Iowa Hawkeye fans on this board? Please explain why or why not.

I like a few of them as people, they don't bother me organically. The constant whiners and trolls are annoying, but that's it.

Do you ever find yourself venturing over to Hawkeye Boards?

Only when linked here for the lulz when they have atomic meltdowns over dumb s***.

If you also use or visit other forums and wouldn't mind listing which ones that would also be very beneficial. I fully realize there's gonna be a plethora of funny responses but if I could get a few solid responses it will most certainly help.

I'm a frequent Reddit user. That's pretty much all I use for more than lurking.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006

Why do you use Cyclone Fanatic? Is it for the content or the forums? 90% forums. Content is fairly vanilla and not real groundbreaking.
Do you enjoy engaging with the few Iowa Hawkeye fans on this board? Please explain why or why not. No. When I do, it reminds why I would never live in eastern Iowa.
Do you ever find yourself venturing over to Hawkeye Boards? Never.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron