SWARM collective...isn't "exactly"...

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
...just a collection on money for Iowa football players...lolololol

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This is fantastic. No one bothered to do a simple Google search before greenlighting the program? Or did they use a public computer that all references to this other initiative get filtered out?

This may be right up there with Drake's D+ initiative as worst marketing campaign in state history.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Someone didn't do their due diligence before picking out a name.

Hopefully there's not something similar with 'We Will'.

Reactions: aauummm

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Why do they use the word swarm? It doesn't have anything to do with the guy from The Last of the Mohican or bird heads. Is it kinda like they use the Florida Gator Chomp?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Why do they use the word swarm? It doesn't have anything to do with the guy from The Last of the Mohican or bird heads. Is it kinda like they use the Florida Gator Chomp?

When they lock arms to enter or exit the field they call that “the swarm” but yeah no connection to Hawkeyes or Iowa.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
When they lock arms to enter or exit the field they call that “the swarm” but yeah no connection to Hawkeyes or Iowa.
I thought it was like a swarm of bees because of the black and yellow colors. From now on though its going to be a show of solidarity with sex workers.

• Funny

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Are we sure it’s the wrong website? It does seem on brand and honestly, I like it. I will encourage all my family who cheer for the dark side to visit so they know how how the Hawkeyes market their nil.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Kirk concerned and raising money for the sex workers, must be Kirk 3.0.

Perhaps Kirk got a sex worker pregnant and this was his way of supporting the mother and child? Until the child becomes of age of course, then for sure it'd get a job within the athletic department.

• Winner

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Perhaps Kirk got a sex worker pregnant and this was his way of supporting the mother and child? Until the child becomes of age of course, then for sure it'd get a job within the athletic department.
and subsidized housing . . .

• Winner

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron