Talkin with Tron: The big picture

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
Wow, I really like Tron. And I've never met him. Sell me a car, just not a scion!

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I would rather watch Iowa kick the **** out of Nebraska every year, than vice versa.......:skeptical:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
How is he working for Wilson and not ISU? He would be a fantastic rep for ISU.. Get him out on the field pumping the crowd up for football.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
I saw Tron at the Natural Iowa & Central Midwest Championships Bodybuilding, Figure & Fitness championships. Super nice guy, with a lot of energy! Great interview Chris!

19Cy78

Mar 31, 2006
Hey Tron and Chris great stuff as always I forgot to mention to Danny W at the FAC BBQ about how awesome this is.

Heather...I mean Heath says hi as well.

Meinhardt4ISU

Oct 6, 2009
NEVADA
Love it. Tron is great how does this guy not turn one of these :no: into one of these:biggrin:.
A great point was made in this why would we not do what we have done before and bring in those other schools to make another conference. (TCU, Huston, Utah, ect) I have faith JP is on the ball. It's not like he sits back and worries. He has different plans I'm sure.

O and by the way that Chris wears ties when he is at Wilson Toyota but not at Mr. B's. You stay thirsty my friends

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Ive gotta disagree with tron on one point- who cares if we go 9-3 consistently if we're in a nobody conference. Nobody gives a crap about teams that do that now. Hell, teams from those conferences go undefeated and still get the shaft. Even if you make a bowl, your bowl options suck compared to those of a major conference.

And of course, this all assumes that we actually stay at the same level and can compete that well. The loss of budget shock may make us just as competitive in the MWC as we've been in the Big 12.