Tariq Black from Memphis

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Sorry if this has come up. He can transfer and play as he's graduating. Nice Rivals profile out of HS, obviously talented. Must be a bit of a head case from what I read. Sounds good to me. Royce 2.0.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
I've started about 3 threads in 5 years. The Black kid can play right away. Didn't mean to wade into your realm.

CloneAggie

Oct 21, 2006
I've started about 3 threads in 5 years. The Black kid can play right away. Didn't mean to wade into your realm.
I'm not sure about the Black kid. There are some Brown kids transferring that would be ok. Too bad the White kid from Wichita St. isn't transferring.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Are you aware of any connections he has to ISU?

Like I said, not my realm. I read he walked out of a practice earlier in the year, conjecture on my part that he is a Royce-like guy. Further conjecture, Fred has a reputation for handling certain personalities well. Further further, someone in his camp might know that and so I started a thread. I know of no connection other than the one I've come up with on my own.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Sorry if this has come up. He can transfer and play as he's graduating. Nice Rivals profile out of HS, obviously talented. Must be a bit of a head case from what I read. Sounds good to me. Royce 2.0.

Is he related to Coffee? That fella was good for the Tropics

IdahoCyclone

Feb 29, 2012

Royce 2.0 is way…….way off base. I have watched him before. Good body for low post, but still very raw even being a senior. Maybe it was coaching, Memphis never has good big men. IDK Do not want.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Didn't mean to imply he is/was/or will be as good as Royce. The troubled star thriving under Fred was my angle. I really wish I hadn't even started the thread at this point.

Reactions: peteypie

CYfan004

Mar 2, 2013
Dear OP,

The "wonderfully nice" people here on CF find it their duty to bring everyone down as much as possible. Heck one minor misspelling of a word and the sky starts to fall in!

I appreciate you starting this post. I can click in, and read about each one, helps keep things organized instead of one massive area where things can get lost.

You should expect "totally awesome" people like this every time you post something. It makes them feel "special".

nallen34

Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Dear OP,

The "wonderfully nice" people here on CF find it their duty to bring everyone down as much as possible. Heck one minor misspelling of a word and the sky starts to fall in!

I appreciate you starting this post. I can click in, and read about each one, helps keep things organized instead of one massive area where things can get lost.

You should expect "totally awesome" people like this every time you post something. It makes them feel "special".

All anyone was saying is that there is no need to start a thread about a transfer if there is no known connection with the transfer to Iowa State. There were 450 transfers last season. No need to start 450 threads.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Nallen you start more stupid threads than anyone on here.
[video=youtube;8DvCt1dpt20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvCt1dpt20[/video]

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Nallen you start more stupid threads than anyone on here.
[video=youtube;8DvCt1dpt20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvCt1dpt20[/video]
He is thread po.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
We definitely need the front page reserved for threads ranking our current players in each offensive and defensive category.

CYfan004

Mar 2, 2013
agreed...450 threads would be a tad much! if only someone would have just said that earlier right? Someone posted earlier that we might as well start one for EVERY transfer. If they had just worded it like you did just now there wouldnt have been any confusion!

maybe the OP should apologize if it has already come up, and then say something about why he/she thinks the transfer would be good for ISU in their opinion. wait...they did...in the OP...

**edited to reflect that I am not an idiot, and do realize Nallen was both of the posters i was referring to in my first paragraph"

Last edited:

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Maybe this is the "Player to be named later" in the Shawn Taggart trade from 5 years ago?
McD is obviously still paying dividends.

What are we up to, 17 guys for next year?