Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
My wife had it on this morning while getting ready. Just astonishing how much every song sounds alike.

Unsolicited she explained to me it was generated from having some ***** boyfriend. I suggested perhaps she was part of the problem with apparently having so many ****** boyfriends and let me tell you, that was not the route for me to go.
Have you met men before??? I'm speaking of my self as well... we're pretty effing dumb.

• Creative
  • Agree
Reactions: bos and cowgirl836

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
I'm not a Taylor Swift hater, even though my wife says I am.

I am a "listen to the same music 17 hours per day for 36 months straight" hater. Taylor Swift just happens to fit into that category in our house.....

In general, I'm a huge fan of catchy pop songs while working out. So I'm sure a few these on this album will fall into that bucket.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
On Spotify this morning, I started with the first song I heard on the radio as I pulled into my parking lot. Then needed to pause it to pay attention to something else. Looking forward to listening to several of the songs this afternoon.

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
.Oof. The lead singer of 1975 is a piece of sh!t
Saw them in concert, was very good. Im a sucker for saxophone rifts & 1975 uses a lot of them.

Edit: also my fiance knows he’s recently used problematic racist tropes. She liked their music before he said that, so she wasn’t going to let that ruin her like for their music.
They were her first ever concert back when she was in high school 9-10 years ago

JEFF420

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 6, 2014
Michigan
My wife had it on this morning while getting ready. Just astonishing how much every song sounds alike.

Unsolicited she explained to me it was generated from having some ***** boyfriend. I suggested perhaps she was part of the problem with apparently having so many ****** boyfriends and let me tell you, that was not the route for me to go.
just smile, nod in agreement and never bring up t swift again

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
That’s a 70s prog level of pretension and grandeur for an album title there, Tay. Not that I mind…

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You as well? I mean what does Travis Kelce have that I don't? I mean besides the height, athleticism, skill, NFL career, money, fame, a non-receding hairline and being like 5 years younger than me, we're the same person!
Exactly. I say the same thing about most "hot young actors". Besides being fat, bald, short, 41 but feel 98, have no flexibility, athleticism, money, tons of mental health and Parkinson's issues, and am married - what do these young hot actresses and musicians not see in me?

• Wow
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and cyputz

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Four old men and one old woman (old being my age or older) all complained to me she’s after Kelce for his money. :p

The last two, I just said Google is your friend. People just can’t grasp the concept of rich successful women, including at least one woman.