TCU beats Texas advances to CWS

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Texas the # 2 overall seed in the NCAA baseball tourney lost in game three to TCU today 4-1 in Austin. With the win TCU advances to the CWS in Omaha, by winning the three games series 2-1.

I'm sure Deloss Dodds is quite pleased about this. In an already eventful weekend, this appeared to the a certainty, now he can stew about what conference he wants to play in. Just another reason why TCU will never join a "new" Big 12 format.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Texas the # 2 overall seed in the NCAA baseball tourney lost in game three to TCU today 4-1 in Austin. With the win TCU advances to the CWS in Omaha, by winning the three games series 2-1.

I'm sure Deloss Dodds is quite pleased about this. In an already eventful weekend, this appeared to the a certainty, now he can stew about what conference he wants to play in. Just another reason why TCU will never join a "new" Big 12 format.

Tcu plays in a joke conference. If they had to face real teams like it n ou week in and week out there is no way they could compete with us. . . That I'm sure is the thought line of most ut fans IMHO. . . that's why I hate the bcs. Congrats tcu. . . Good luck in the cws