TCU postgame thread

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Although it was incomplete to Butler, I was happy to see we threw the ball down field at least once.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Without a OL that can consistently run block and pass protect we are going to have to be the best checkers players we can because we won't be playing chess until that OL is better.
Play-calling and games-plans impact the OL execution though. We are taking an OL that is struggling to stay afloat and putting lead vests on them.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Zeb is not a Big 12 QB. Play the freshman or Kempt. That last 3rd down play was so bad it’s scholarship pulling worthy

Seriously? I hope you're drunk because you can't be stupid enough to be calling for a kid's scholarship who up until tonight had great QB stats.

Since you're so brilliant, where did you want him to throw the ball on that last series? He had nobody running deep routes. He doesn't call the plays buddy.

I place the blame on the guy on the sidelines calling the plays that makes multiple millions of bucks a year over a college kid trying to get an education and might even have tests this week he's worried about..... who knows?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Vomitting is a side effect of concussions. Doubt we see JGJ for at least 2 weeks.

I hope he didn't have a concussion because he was in about 2 plays later. That wouldn't look too good for our medical staff.