Team USA needs new stone throwers for Curling

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Is this going on right now? (I'm away from a TV) I saw some of the match against Germany this afternoon, as much of it as I could stand at least. We looked pretty terrible.

Did anyone see the skip for Canada? I might have to start following them.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
Is this going on right now? (I'm away from a TV) I saw some of the match against Germany this afternoon, as much of it as I could stand at least. We looked pretty terrible.

Did anyone see the skip for Canada? I might have to start following them.

Men's is going on right now. and yes, I caught the women earlier today. I liked the Great Britain skip. Giggity.

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
Never thought I'd see nail-biter in curling. The US team won that point by the slimmest of margins.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I like to watch this sport, and the one Blonde on the US Team is cute. They just aren't very good from what I have seen.

I was watching the USA/Germany women's match eralier today and noticed that there were some nice looking gals, especially the German brunette. I remarked to my wife that I needed to start watching more curling.

4th from the left.

Women-with-trophy.jpg

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
I was watching the USA/Germany women's match eralier today and noticed that there were some nice looking gals, especially the German brunette. I remarked to my wife that I needed to start watching more curling.

4th from the left.

Women-with-trophy.jpg

Really? I had you pegged more as a guy who'd like the 2nd one from the left.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Here's the US team as well.

2010%20TeamUSAstudio.jpg