• Notre Dame

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm going with Ole Miss.

I despise Lane Kiffin and I would pay good money to punch him in the throat. I hope he gets taken out on the sideline by a IU player going at full speed.

• Haha
Reactions: dirtyninety

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
So much hate. Makes a guy want to fake cry.
I predict a lot of canceled bowls......if you can't see grandma, how can you have a bowl? Frustrated Incorporated.

Please, please stay healthy though Ohio State and Clemson.......One, big, fat, epic beat down that will give Harbaugh some hope.

Kimber45

Dec 20, 2020
Notre Dame to lose.

But what I want most of all is to have an undisputed champ at the end of this strange an chaotic CFB season.

Fans will have enough to debate years from now couched in terms of 2020 what if-isms.

Alabama is that team. I don't normally root for Alabama one way or the other but this is the year I want them to stomp through the CFP like Godzilla so at least we won't have to argue about who was the true 2020 champs.

• Agree
Reactions: Yellow Snow

isu83

May 5, 2010
I used to cheer hard against Alabama because I was tired of them winning and Saban isn't likeable. I really want to see the Big10 look like the joke they are. However recent years I've developed a strong dislike for Dabo and his horrible takes. A long time ago I didn't care for ND because even when they were terrible ESPN wouldn't shut up about them but now I'm probably cheering for them. Thought we'd do a hate poll.
All of the above!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm going with Ole Miss.

I despise Lane Kiffin and I would pay good money to punch him in the throat. I hope he gets taken out on the sideline by a IU player going at full speed.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but after last weekend I want Indiana crying for their mommies nearing the end of their bowl game.

Reactions: Lewey24

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
1) Iowa
2) OSU.... but still want them to keep Ryan Day. Keep their finger prints of Matty.
3) The rest of the B1G

I agree with Iowa. But OSU needs to win and to win big time. I don't know what's in CMC's head, but I don't want to take any chances of OSU becoming single again. CMC is human after all, he's got to have a wondering eye for something as sexy as OSU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron