Technical Question on TV/media

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
On this year's (new to me) streaming youtube TV I never seem to get any "bottom screen" data. There is no data that shows, the down marker/yds to go for first down, time remaining for ball to be in play, game time remaining, nor real time score. What is happening here?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
On this year's (new to me) streaming youtube TV I never seem to get any "bottom screen" data. There is no data that shows, the down marker/yds to go for first down, time remaining for ball to be in play, game time remaining, nor real time score. What is happening here?

Is your TV picture set to zoom or enlarge?

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Is your TV picture set to zoom or enlarge?
Doesn't matter. Same on both. Another thing I find interesting is that you cannot use the "print screen"function to copy and paste . The overall screen is printed , but the location of the video is black.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that the games are all being saved with the dvr function?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Is this a TV or mobile device? If it's a TV, make sure your screen's aspect ratio is correct on your streaming device. I've used YTTV for years and haven't ever seen that issue. So I'd think it's more about your streaming device than it is the service.

• Agree
Reactions: WooBadger18

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron