Tennessee coach is unhinged

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
His qb just fumbled in the end zone resulting in a 100 yard Alabama TD. The Tennessee coach (who has been screaming like a mad man all game) grabbed the qb by the face mask and verbally undressed him. Pruitt has an anger management issue and needs to be suspended.

Saw that and felt bad for the guy.

• Agree
Reactions: harimad

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Maybe there’s more to this or something but from the video I saw that didn’t seem like much. I’ve seen CMC lose his **** just as intensely if not more so.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO and chadly82

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Maybe there’s more to this or something but from the video I saw that didn’t seem like much. I’ve seen CMC lose his **** just as intensely if not more so.
Like on that ******** helmet to helmet call in the bowl game?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Pruitt's seat is getting warm and that QB will be in the portal by mid December.

Bamas line wasnt going to let them get in so coach needs some blame on those calls.

Boy Tenn has turned into an even bigger mess. Maybe they can hire Mike Norvell from Memphis?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I understand that the heat of the moment is hard for some people to hold their tempers, but the last thing that kid needed after fumbling in the end zone and giving up the TD was for his coach to publicly tear him down in front of millions of viewers.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Saw play. If coach called that play then qb was treated harshly. If QB hurried team to line on his own and ran play without permission then that is a whole different deal. I am sort of sick of the portal already.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Meh, coaches get mad, heck I was at the Simpson game yesterday they gave up broken play to make it a 2 score game, that kid got reemed hard enough you could hear it from a good 20 yards away.

• Dislike
Reactions: keepngoal

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Huh! Wow! I must be REALLY old. That's NOT unhinged. That's not even a good 'ol "Hey are you listening to me?" facemask pull. That wonderful distinction still belongs to the great Woody Hayes. And, as has been pointed out, CMC has already been caught several times on camera more 'forceful' (for not finding a better or more politically correct word). Wow! Have we, as a society, become soft.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron