Terrell Crosby Commits

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I knew you didn't but it seems we offer a lot of the same recruits. Is that because Matt and staff have the same connections in Ohio as the Toledo staff?
Toledo ususally has the highest or close to the highest rated class in the MAC each year. So, with the Ohio connections of both staffs, it is easy to see that they would both be after the recruits the bluebloods do not take. Ohio has some really good football, I would recruit it hard myself.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Toledo ususally has the highest or close to the highest rated class in the MAC each year. So, with the Ohio connections of both staffs, it is easy to see that they would both be after the recruits the bluebloods do not take. Ohio has some really good football, I would recruit it hard myself.

Agree most of Campbell's fall back guys come from Ohio. Not meaning all our Ohio guys were fall back just when he needs a plan B Ohio is his first option.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Agree most of Campbell's fall back guys come from Ohio. Not meaning all our Ohio guys were fall back just when he needs a plan B Ohio is his first option.

Currently, there are only 6 players listed as being from Ohio.

• Funny
Reactions: tolfbfan

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Yet we have about 25 offers out to Ohio preps this year. I swear some of you get chubbies trying to prove people wrong. Just sad.
Cycsk is okay stating a factual number. I think it will be more difficult in Ohio when Cinci enters the league. Actually already is I suspect. for 2022 class, Cinci has 8 of 20 from Ohio. ISU had offered 3 of the 8.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron