SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
more-star-wars.gif

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
It's funny to me because I remember Coach Skladany having a melt down like that in the halftime locker room at KSTate in 2000. It was either 49-0 or 56-0 at halftime and he was just F bombing and yelling that "if we didn't come back and win we were going to start running as soon as we got back to Ames and we weren't going to stop until he got tired of watching us".

Me being me it was really hard to not burst out laughing at his rant, but I managed not to.

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
One of the Texas players taking this video and leaking it is pretty indicative of their culture in itself.

As far as the coach's comments, encouraging guys to transfer is weird but overall I'm pretty "meh". I heard worse at halftime in Iowa HS Class A games (we always got it the worst when we were winning big, can't let your foot off the pedal).

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
One of the Texas players taking this video and leaking it is pretty indicative of their culture in itself.

As far as the coach's comments, encouraging guys to transfer is weird but overall I'm pretty "meh". I heard worse at halftime in Iowa HS Class A games (we always got it the worst when we were winning big, can't let your foot off the pedal).

Well he’s planning on getting into the mother ******* portal so… maybe he was just taking the uplifting speech to heart.