Texas MBB no longer favorite

ess108

Dec 13, 2010
Fairmont, WV
Thompson and Hamilton will go pro (projected 1st round picks). Joesph may stay in, but he should really wait a year (projected 2nd round to undrafted). Joesph may be worried about the top flight PG Texas has coming in, Myck Kabongo.

justgetcy

Nov 5, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Well Thompson is gone for sure by hiring an agent, my best guess is that Hamilton is staying in and that ultimately Joseph comes back. With this said, you have to believe that the BIG 12 is ripe for the taking by for at least 4 or 5 teams. Kansas is kansas, texas still has good players coming in but unproven, Mizzou has talented guys but who knows how they do with a new coach, Baylor has immense talent, and then there's Iowa State. Should be a fun season next year.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Well Thompson is gone for sure by hiring an agent, my best guess is that Hamilton is staying in and that ultimately Joseph comes back. With this said, you have to believe that the BIG 12 is ripe for the taking by for at least 4 or 5 teams. Kansas is kansas, texas still has good players coming in but unproven, Mizzou has talented guys but who knows how they do with a new coach, Baylor has immense talent, and then there's Iowa State. Should be a fun season next year.

It is Hamilton that signed an agent, and I would guess that Tristan Thompson leaves and Joseph comes back. If both Thompson and Hamilton leave I can see Kansas being favored to win the Big 12 but a lot of teams will have a chance next year which is good for ISU.

Help Support Us

Become a patron