Texas Southern @ ISU game thread

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I'll be real interested to see how this team does in Vegas. The competition has been pathetic the last two nights but they've done some nice things. Looks like were finally getting healthy and Peterson has been ok the last 3 games. I think this Vegas trip will go a long ways in defining our season. If we go out there and lay down twice that will be very discouraging but not surprising. If we could split or win two games maybe these guys can salvage this season.

CyRocket

Jan 31, 2007
The quality of the opposition isn't good but it is good to see the team playing as a team. Every year, every team plays patsies. The just the way college basketball is, but no team throws out the W's. These are games to build stats and confidence. Some make to gig a deal about these games. Look at the scores and you will find numerous high major teams that have lost to this type of competetion. We should celebrate the win and not be mad because we didn't win by 50. By the way the little guy was not the main one play BP. He did a fine job tonight and is getting better every game. No he's not Hornecek or Tinsley but hopefully he can be the stop gap we need until we have that All Big 12 PG.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The quality of the opposition isn't good but it is good to see the team playing as a team. Every year, every team plays patsies. The just the way college basketball is, but no team throws out the W's. These are games to build stats and confidence. Some make to gig a deal about these games. Look at the scores and you will find numerous high major teams that have lost to this type of competetion. We should celebrate the win and not be mad because we didn't win by 50. By the way the little guy was not the main one play BP. He did a fine job tonight and is getting better every game. No he's not Hornecek or Tinsley but hopefully he can be the stop gap we need until we have that All Big 12 PG.

Good post. Freshman do have down nights like Garrett did tonight and it is nice to have an smart upperclassman PG, with a good jumper to help him out. Each time I see Petey play I am more impressed with him, now if other walkons did that good they would set.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Lots of kids asking Lucca for his autograph tonight. He had one of them sitting by him after he signed. It was too cute and Lucca was really great about signing something for all of the kids.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron