Alert: Thank the moderators day

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
Good job Mod Squad. I'll let you guys hash out which of you is which..

introbluesky.jpg

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Is "the cave" a real forum in which trouble-makers only get to interact with Mods (or each other)? Or is it just a reference to not being able to post for a period of time?

Political forum. It's a bit... contentious at times. :dull: :wink:

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Thanks for the kind words. I know that mods can appear to be overbearing, power mad, biased, and easy to hate. And in spite of that, I still see all this good will directed our way. It really makes me stop and think.....

that I've been way too easy on you guys.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Is anyone else as amused as I am by the number of posts in this thread that have *****s in them? Only at CF would I expect our userbase to congratulate moderators by creating posts that require.... more moderation. :jimlad:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Political forum. It's a bit... contentious at times. :dull: :wink:

Thanks. Never been to the political forum, but I can imagine that it is lively.

I've heard people make reference to the cave, but always in negative terms, so I assumed it was something like purgatory! ... Hmmm.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Thanks for the kind words. I know that mods can appear to be overbearing, power mad, biased, and easy to hate. And in spite of that, I still see all this good will directed our way. It really makes me stop and think.....

that I've been way too easy on you guys.

If only you would ban all of the people that I want to be banned... sigh, maybe someday.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Look at all you brown nosing, good for nothing, sucking up you guys are doing. What a bunch of losers you all are. I see most of your lips implanted on the backside of the mods as they walk by. Get real...
:jimlad:

Ok... Now that I got that out of my system. Thanks for giving us a place to have fun, talk with others, and in some cases make new friends. You guys do a great job. Sorry I'm putting this in a smaller font.....

Reactions: Angie
K

KFitzy87

Also, in honor of thank the moderators day... I think everyone should be granted access to the moderators-only section of the forum! It would really help us all appreciate what you good folks do if we could see everything that goes on behind the scenes!

blazear

Co-Owner
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
BIG PROPS to all the Mods - we know how much you do for the site to make it enjoyable for those that come on there. We really appreciate all your work in making CF the best damn team site on the internet!!