Thank you Royce

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
Now I know Royce hasn't officially declared but it seems like that is what is going to happen. Nonetheless, I would just like to say thank you for what you and what this team has done this season. You guys completely turned the program back around and put it in the right direction. You and this team have also restored my faith, along with everyone elses, in Cyclone basketball. It was nice to have a season live up to expectation once again. I now consider you one of my favorite all time Cyclones. Not just because of what you have done on the court, which is spectacular in itself, but off the court also. You are a very well spoken person and have great charisma, which why you will suceed in anything you do if basketball doesn't work out for you. I think it will though because you are an amazing basketball talent. There were some plays where I had to stop cheering for a moment and just say wow. I hope this is the right decision for you and everything works out, but just know Cyclone Nation will always be behind you no matter what. Good luck in the NBA, we will all be rooting for you.

But if you'd like, you can still stay...please:smile:

Zastr6

Nov 17, 2009
Grimes
Yes Royce is already one of my favorite Cyclones. I am happy that he has been able to take advantage of a 2nd chance in Ames at Iowa State and he truly does appear to have turned things around in great way. It was such a great season watching him rip down double doubles almost every game. Go ROYCE and GO STATE.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
The announcement is that the NCAA informed Royce that if he stays, they are going to forego the tournament next year and crown us National Champs. So he has the choice to go pro and save the tournament, or stay another year and ruin March Madness for everyone.

A little inside info for you all.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The announcement is that the NCAA informed Royce that if he stays, they are going to forego the tournament next year and crown us National Champs. So he has the choice to go pro and save the tournament, or stay another year and ruin March Madness for everyone.

A little inside info for you all.

I vote for ruining everyone's (except Cyclone fans') March.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hey, Big Guy, now I will have to change my logo. Looking forward to watching you do things others cannot do whereever you play.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Mr. White:

Thank you for helping ISU basketball become relevant again. Good luck with all your future endeavors. You are a very unique, talented young man -- you have all the potential in the world to make the most of your abilities. You'll always be a Cyclone.

Also, thank you kindly for this:

royce_white.gif

And this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI4zkFEP7D0]Royce White Dunks vs. Anthony Davis - YouTube[/ame]