that was a waste of $25

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
im not melting down here but, it just doesn't seem like this team has much fight. i don't know the final stats on offensive rebounds and second chance points but it seemed like we got DESTROYED.

do we even run offensive plays? we looked like houston just going one on one, only much worse. it didn't seem like anybody went towards the basket when garrett or anybody would take it to the hole. just stand around on the outside and let duke rebound and set up their break. you can't drive and dish if nobody else is within 15 feet of the basket, nor can you get a offensve rebound.

i know this was against a very good duke team and i never expected to win this game. what i did expect was hussle, effort and heart. from the cheap seats it didn't seem like we had a single one them.

i remember with 8 minutes to go we were down by just 12 points and i said to my friend, we are in a good position right now, but i still feel we have zero chance to get any closer than this.

at the game this felt like a 35pt loss

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Least we forget our 2OT win over a solid Huston team 3 days ago.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
We tried in the first half, and then came out the second half looking like McD made them run sprints in the locker room. Looked absolutely exhausted, and didn't play with any heart at all. End result was what I expected, though.