The 2021 NCAA WBB Tournament Discussion Thread (Go Cyclones!)

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
This is the National Championship game. UConn being a young team survived and their confidence will keep growing. I don't think anybody else can challenge UConn in the Final Four. The final scoring difference might be in double digits.

I'm sorry Baylor got jobbed just like us. Carrington got fouled but the refs once again favored the tourney's darlings.
I can really feel your pain geewago.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Officials suck in Baylor UConn game. Code for that is when announcers say "they established early they were going to allow the game to be physical." The officials stunk in both directions. they may as well have not been there at all.

Reactions: ISU71

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
This is the National Championship game. UConn being a young team survived and their confidence will keep growing. I don't think anybody else can challenge UConn in the Final Four. The final scoring difference might be in double digits.

I'm sorry Baylor got jobbed just like us. Carrington got fouled but the refs once again favored the tourney's darlings.
I can really feel your pain geewago.
I wouldn't count Stanford out against the Huskies should it get to that matchup. UConn isn't unbeatable this year because of their youth. Although you want to get them in the Final Four and not the Championship game, as that has been their bugaboo lately. I believe Geno is perfect in the title game.

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
I have the strangest feeling and I don't like it at all! I actually feel bad for Baylor! Thankfully, I'm sure it'll pass quickly. Sorry Geewago...

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Based on the "expert" opinions here Wednesday night, Baylor didn't get screwed. They just missed too many shots and turned the ball over too many times -- 13 empty possessions in the fourth quarter.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Mulkey was asked about what she thought about the last shot. She fires back at the reporter, "what did you think?" Reporter says it looked like a foul. Mulkey barks, "Then write that in your story." And then holds up her phone and says she has videos of one girl hitting her in the face and one in the arm. Too bad ESPN didn't let that just keep on rolling. Kimmie was at her best/worst.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Mulkey was asked about what she thought about the last shot. She fires back at the reporter, "what did you think?" Reporter says it looked like a foul. Mulkey barks, "Then write that in your story." And then holds up her phone and says she has videos of one girl hitting her in the face and one in the arm. Too bad ESPN didn't let that just keep on rolling. Kimmie was at her best/worst.
Probably the 1st time a call didn’t go her way. I love it

Reactions: Neptune78

Help Support Us

Become a patron