The apostrophe

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Well what do you expect for $100,000?
Full disclosure no idea what a Porsche 911 costs. Cool that it tells you when it needs new brake pads though.
I'm not a Porsche guy, but I do know the 911 comes in a ton of different configurations. According the their website, $114k will get you the clunker trim level, going up to .... $375k for a fully loaded, fully optioned S/T model.

I am wondering if all Porsche's have the same typo in their software or if it is just the 911. Seems like that message would be standard, I think all Porsche's come with breaks.

Reactions: CyValley and NWICY

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm not a Porsche guy, but I do know the 911 comes in a ton of different configurations. According the their website, $114k will get you the clunker trim level, going up to .... $375k for a fully loaded, fully optioned S/T model.

I am wondering if all Porsche's have the same typo in their software or if it is just the 911. Seems like that message would be standard, I think all Porsche's come with breaks.

My old RAV4 would ask me if I needed to take a coffee break when I had driven for a long time without stopping.

Reactions: CyValley

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Majority of Americans walking the street don’t know the difference between ‘then’ and ‘than’. Nor ‘freshman’ and ‘freshmen’. Aim lower than (then) apostrophe usage.
FIFY. We should do the semicolon next.

jcf817

Mar 2, 2023
North Carolina
There is an ever raging war over how to spell y'all. It's a contraction. It stands for You All and the apostrophe replaces the ou. It is NOT Ya All with the apostrophe replacing the capitalized A. By the way, that's NOT a capitolized A.
Yes...English is clear about this, which is why "won't" is the contraction of "will not".

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone