The Fran fade

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Arent you the one that said a player from OSU, Mich St, Penn State, etc shouldn't get a sportsmanship award because of something unethical that happened in the schools past?

No, but I was comparing the award to the events that have/or happened at these universities. This would also include Iowa and how the Big Ten can look at an award that exemplifies ethical behavior, when you have all the horrible charges brought up against these universities.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
thanks, I guess. But I don’t care.

seriously, what is wrong with your life that you have registered over and over again on here?
Coming from a guy who changes from MikeM to Cat Stevens and is still a ****?? Now that’s funny

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
No, but I was comparing the award to the events that have/or happened at these universities. This would also include Iowa and how the Big Ten can look at an award that exemplifies ethical behavior, when you have all the horrible charges brought up against these universities.
So in your opinion, how long should the Big Ten hold those events against kids on the current teams? I dont think any current bball players had anything to do with any of the events you are talking about

• Disagree
Reactions: cycloner29

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
How did he cover it up? Lol, why have Iowa kids been arrested if ICPD are paid off?

No one said that.

Link? I thought they lived near Colfax and his kid played for Colfax. Nowhere did I say they live in Colfax and bus their kids to Gilbert or Ames.

There's no sense in arguing sportsmanship when you condemn Connor for getting T'd up for arguing with guys but are ok with Niang getting caught on tape twice hitting guys in the pills.

Someone forgot their medication today!! Just throwing out random replies now. Get some help.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
And your statement contradicts itself. You say no, but then explain that is what you said.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are saying a PSU player shouldn't get a sportsmanship award because of something that happened under Joe Paterno years ago? That is what you are saying. That's a joke.

Too bad you are. You must really have a thing for Connor. You getting all lathered up here. Take a break and breathe. Your "obsession" on here runs deep!