The Fuskers appear to have gotten their franchise QB

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Sucks for Chubba.
I wonder if he will transfer again. Maybe go down a level? Perhaps in NorCal so he is closer to Brock or maybe somewhere in Arizona to be closer to his parents. You'd think he would probably start at ASU. They had a RB AND a TE taking a lot of snaps at QB at the end of the year.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
It's really a 3 way tie for me. Growing up in CB the Nebby news was nauseating. Baylor is Baylor. And Iowa was always meh. Toured the hawks baseball facilities before a tri-header at their field my senior year and our coach, whose kids both played at Iowa, made several cracks about ISU not having a program. Got quiet when I asked where their CWS appearance banner was.

What a loss, what crime.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I am so glad the Hawkeyes have to deal with this. Yes! I dont cheer for either one. Unless Nebraska sucks.
From the recruitment rankings, Nebraskagolia scores well above the Hawks in recruiting this time around, and not just the legacy QB.

Reactions: exCYtable

Tojo1311

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
The problem is that fan base thinks they can, and more importantly, deserve the 90’s level of success.

Which no matter how good their NIL is won’t be possible. They had the perfect storm to pull that off and most of the advantages they used have disappeared.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm and nrg4isu

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron