The great ISU ticket hunt

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Ok, so I wanted to have a little fun with a game I can't make for BBall, so I hid some tickets on the ISU campus and want to let you find them. There is a small bonus found with the tickets too. :smile:
------------------
Clue:
The tickets are for January 5, 2008. for the 2007-2008. Season. They are found in a "Park" on Campus, and if you need a hint, ask Martin Luther about his work. This event will be a Genesis for the ISU community.
------------------
PM me if you find them so I know they are found. If they aren't found in a little while, I'll just state where they are and let someone find them outright.

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
Ok, so I wanted to have a little fun with a game I can't make for BBall, so I hid some tickets on the ISU campus and want to let you find them. There is a small bonus found with the tickets too. :smile:
------------------
Clue:
The tickets are for January 5, 2008. for the 2007-2008. Season. They are found in a "Park" on Campus, and if you need a hint, ask Martin Luther about his work. This event will be a Genesis for the ISU community.
------------------
PM me if you find them so I know they are found. If they aren't found in a little while, I'll just state where they are and let someone find them outright.

Thats a really neat idea. :wink:

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
You should do it second semester and bury them on Central Campus. It would be funny to see every one shoveling the dirt to just find tickets.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Thanks for all of the positive feedback on the idea; I was wondering how it would be received. I would do more with it, but didn't have a lot of time, and just happen to be in Ames for a little while.

Maybe I can pull it again at some later date. I have some other ideas sort of related to it that I can do later. Hopefully someone actually needs the tickets and can get them :smile:.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I never realized how huge the library was until I was on the second floor looking for Paul Shirley's book and it was a 4 mile hike to the last row of books.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
WAIT! My friend just found them!!!! Tickets and the bball cards!!!

I hope you will do it again!!!!

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
WAIT! My friend just found them!!!! Tickets and the bball cards!!!

I hope you will do it again!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy the tickets and the basketball cards. I would love to do this again, but since I don't live in Ames I can't do it all the time. Next time I am in Ames I can try and plan something.

Once again, I hope you enjoy the game and the cards. I'll give you some rep for finding them, or can we give rep anymore :smile:?

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
dang i could have went and looked last week.. i thought they had been found.. nicely done..
ya we need to do some stuff like this more often