The Inevitable Uniform Poll

What do you think about the new uniforms? (choose up to 2 responses)

• These are the best uniforms ever!

Votes: 55 26.7%
  • I don't mind these uniforms, just win!

Votes: 113 54.9%
  • I don't mind them except for the East Iowa College (EIC) color version.

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • My biggest complaint about them is the font used for the numerals.

Votes: 15 7.3%
  • If the EIC color version had more red and gold highlights I would like them better.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • I really wish we had EIC's uniforms.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Except for the black uniform, I can't see any difference.

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • I like the old uniforms better.

Votes: 16 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cc1091

Oct 10, 2007
Minneapolis
Should be a "could have been better" option. Or "need a yellow helmet." Or "need a throwback option."
I didn't want to get too deep into the color issue except as it relates to that other school.
You're right, 'could have been better' would be a nice response to have added.
I bet there's a throwback option at some time anyway.

I still like the gray uniforms the best.

Reactions: CYCLNST8

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I liked all the new uniforms. Were they the best ever? No, but it is a good start. Can't wait for the mix and match stuff to begin. Really like that they are going to incorporate the chrome helmets in this.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I didn't want to get too deep into the color issue except as it relates to that other school.
You're right, 'could have been better' would be a nice response to have added.
I bet there's a throwback option at some time anyway.

I still like the gray uniforms the best.

Really? That's why 3 of your answers mention a school unrelated to the uniforms? Every team is starting to have a dark version.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
I'm not a fan of the greyscale version either, but if they do what they've been doing the past few seasons by mixing and matching the styles, these uniforms have great potential.

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I feel like OP may not like the Unis, only one option that says they're good. I'd totally choose an option that said they weren't the best I've seen, but I dig them

• Agree
Reactions: WooBadger18

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
I'm of the opinion that we should make decisions without thinking about little brother out east.

Black is a neutral color and iowa doesn't have total claim over it just because it's one of their primary colors

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I feel like OP may not like the Unis, only one option that says they're good. I'd totally choose an option that said they weren't the best I've seen, but I dig them

That's why threads like this need deleted. I was listening to fanatics last night and they were saying everyone hated them, well that was right after the leak. When they were officially announced the feeling changed. Yet it's dumb that narrative gets put out there to the public.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
They're fine. I don't really get why anyone would get worked up about something like this. They are what they are. The uniform doesn't make a difference. It's the people wearing them that do.

• Winner
Reactions: jay moe

Help Support Us

Become a patron