The Longhorn Network at work

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
Apparently the only way you can follow tonight's VB game is on the Longhorn Network. Anybody in Iowa get it? From what I can tell there isn't even going to be LiveStats available.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Oh, I fail - I thought the game was tomorrow? Anyway, Megan should have her blog going at least. Stupid Texas - I'd love to listen or watch to that game, but I'm not getting audio for one game at $14.95/month.

Sobchakcyclone

Feb 8, 2010
Bowling Alley
I think it will be on the CBSSports.com GameTracker. That always seems to run a little slow, though. Blog at Cyclones.com may be faster.

Huge match for us. I hope we play well.

TCG

Mar 9, 2011
I thought we might lose, hoping we would at least win a set. But I'm happy we stayed with them in the second and third sets. I honestly believe that texas can win it all this year with all that talent, too bad we couldn't have won at hilton then we could have shared the big 12 title.

Will

Aug 17, 2011
I thought we might lose, hoping we would at least win a set. But I'm happy we stayed with them in the second and third sets. I honestly believe that texas can win it all this year with all that talent, too bad we couldn't have won at hilton then we could have shared the big 12 title.

I don't get it. 5'11" Jenson had the most kills. Texas is huge and jumps higher than any other team in the country. Jenson must be a very smart hitter or the other girls must have had a very bad night. Hockaday where are u???

TCG

Mar 9, 2011
I don't get it. 5'11" Jenson had the most kills. Texas is huge and jumps higher than any other team in the country. Jenson must be a very smart hitter or the other girls must have had a very bad night. Hockaday where are u???

I think our coaches do a very good job at developing players. Willms and Hurtt are only just starting to play college ball. If the coaches can develop a 5'11" hitter into an all big 12 player, just think what they could do to a 6'3" player that can touch 11" like Texas has.

P.S.-Hockaday had that ACL tear that is really hard to come back to full health(jumping ability) from, but she is doing awesome defensively.