Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Sweet Prohm Alabama

stahp_it_by_wsmarkhenry-d64lpx9.jpg

Yankee14

Aug 24, 2011
Frisco, TX
I love the irrational hate that gets from some on here when its one of the things that works 100% in hilton. The crowd always gets into that.

I agree, jock jams might seem lame to some but it's part of the whole Hilton experience that is widely talked about/respected by the rest of the college basketball world. I understand wanting to change things up with football. There's a lot to be desired with that, but not basketball!

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Prohm seems like a Metallica guy. Slap some "For Whom the Bell Tolls" in there, it'll work.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I agree, jock jams might seem lame to some but it's part of the whole Hilton experience that is widely talked about/respected by the rest of the college basketball world. I understand wanting to change things up with football. There's a lot to be desired with that, but not basketball!

Jock Jams is not the reason Hilton is widely talked about or respected. They could play any music and the place would still be going crazy, might as well play something that isn't lame.

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Even better they should remake the intro sequence of GOT with Ames land marks or maybe across the entire Big 12 conference.

That would be awesome....show all the cool landmark buildings around the state, with the game of thrones "building" special effect.. Zoom to an ice wall along the Minnesota border....then zero in to a few campus building including Jack Trice and finish with Hilton. Honestly, I'm geeking out just thinking about it!

End it with Prohm voicing a version of "The Winter is coming" by saying "A Cyclone is Coming"!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron