There's Celebrating a Win, Then There's....

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Scheweinsteiger gets trollled by Spain's Conga line.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdXIc5Z67gk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Bastian Schweinsteiger quiere venganza, entrevistas, Alemania vs España (0-1) (2010)[/ame]

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
That's a little bit of douchebaggery out of Spain and Schweinsteiger showed a lot of class holding it together...

Little bit. I am hoping it was just a coincidence that they ran into each other in a common area, but if not, pretty crap move.

Bastian definitely looks like he's about to turn around and throw a haymaker though.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Anyone else notice the Israeli flag being waived by the Spanish fans after the game? Between the conga line through the press room and that it seems the Spanish didn't celebrate the win with much class.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Anyone else notice the Israeli flag being waived by the Spanish fans after the game? Between the conga line through the press room and that it seems the Spanish didn't celebrate the win with much class.

Spanish athletes lacking class? Perish the thought.

Signed,

Alberto Contador

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Spanish athletes lacking class? Perish the thought.

Signed,

Alberto Contador

I am all about class. Just ask the US Open fans in New York at Bethpage Black that I flipped off during my opening round a few years back.

Sincerely,

Sergio Garcia

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I love it. Sports needs more flavor. Bring back endzone dances, running up the score, no more "excessive celebration" penalties, and for the love of God, talk a little trash.

The best quote I've heard all year came from Joakim Noah during the 1st round of the NBA Playoffs against the Cavs: "Cleveland Sucks." It's a weak quote but with all the fun being taken out of sports it's about the harshest thing anyone can say without getting slapped with a monster fine.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
I love it. Sports needs more flavor. Bring back endzone dances, running up the score, no more "excessive celebration" penalties, and for the love of God, talk a little trash.

The best quote I've heard all year came from Joakim Noah during the 1st round of the NBA Playoffs against the Cavs: "Cleveland Sucks." It's a weak quote but with all the fun being taken out of sports it's about the harshest thing anyone can say without getting slapped with a monster fine.

I found it fairly funny as well. It's like BASEketball style, and I dig that.