these are a few of my favorite things, when the dog bites,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Re: brown paper packages tied up with string;

No I just want to make sure people understand me and the mods. We're just fans like everybody else and there's no reason to hate us. We don't do anything but read and post like everybody else. The only time we do anything differently is when people report posts for being inappropriate. We don't have a secret handshake or anything like that - at least that I could tell you about:wink:

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Wow. I know that we talk about the mods, but I don't know what prompted the big "J" to post something like that on this thread. What's up? What's wrong? Perhaps this thread is bothering others.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Re: brown paper packages tied up with string;

Uh oh 4VR, you've been called out!

Yikes. I even tried to make sure that everyone knew I wasn't trying to start anything and then we get red posts from J. I guess I am the one who is gossiping or making up stories? Boys that I PMed - now you see why I politely asked you to delete/edit the posts.

I actually like the mods that I have met in person, so it sucks that I am the one that ends up looking like I have been "called out." :sad:

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Wow, I am not allowed to leave for a busy day at work anymore. Miss a little miss a lot I guess.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Well this thread has served it's purpose. Everybody had a great time and got to know eachother but it's time to move on. After almost 6,000 posts - it's time to move on.

Thread closed by mean moderator guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron