This isn't the correct game week for this, but...

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA
at the risk of having fun at the expense of someone else's misery, this picture is priceless.

attachment.php

Unconfirmed whether they had plans to cheer for the Panthers on the way back home.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/29959479/2015/09/04/crews-battle-van-on-fire-on-waterloo-highway

Attachments

• van_fire.jpg
    van_fire.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 555

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Oof, expensive mistake.

I remember a few years ago when I was at a game in Jack Trice, someones tailgate bus caught fire in the parking lot and was a huge inferno. Crazy.

thrillcat

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Anyone have a cardinal and gold wedding dress to donate?

Terrible story, though. Regardless of their favorite team, can you imagine? I'm sure the dude is fine, she's freaking.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yeah the wedding stuff would be brutal. Gotta feel bad for them.

However...its too bad the pic isnt a higher resolution. Would be great to use for internetting at a later date.

thrillcat

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Why was their wedding stuff inside of the bus to begin with?

You know, something old, something new, something borrowed, something contaminated with a virus and smelling like a five gallon bucket of barf and **** baked with the heat of a thousand suns?

You've never heard that one? Old hawkeye tradition.

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA
Yeah the wedding stuff would be brutal. Gotta feel bad for them.

However...its too bad the pic isnt a higher resolution. Would be great to use for internetting at a later date.

Losing the wedding dress would be terrible no doubt. That's not easy to replace on short notice, esp. considering many put a lot of fret into picking the one they have.

Also agreed on the photo. It's like they took it with a flip phone and posted it.

thrillcat

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Also agreed on the photo. It's like they took it with a flip phone and posted it.

Workin at the wal•mart won't pay for no highfalutin Eye phone. Got them day duh planes.

They got better photos on their disposable camera, but it'll take a couple weeks to get it back from the photomart in the parking lot of sears. Plus there's like 12 pictures left on the roll.

Last edited:

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
I can't really make fun of this because that really sucks for those people. I guess I'll just leave it at saying that is an aesthetically pleasing photo.