Thoughts on Site update

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wow, the cavers are definitely still strong. Good that they are all polite and respectful now though according to another poster.
I un-hid the cave yesterday after my Royce White thread predictably got moved in there. Took a quick walk-through and then hit the hide button again. Didn't want all that politeness clogging up my screen.

Reactions: Mr.G.Spot

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I un-hid the cave yesterday after my Royce White thread predictably got moved in there. Took a quick walk-through and then hit the hide button again. Didn't want all that politeness clogging up my screen.
You saying the cave didn't get the same house cleaning that ISR forums got? Been dead there quite a bit.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You saying the cave didn't get the same house cleaning that ISR forums got? Been dead there quite a bit.
I have both hid. I don't really know what exactly you're referring to but I'm assuming whatever it was that went down in there was related to twins getting offed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I have both hid. I don't really know what exactly you're referring to but I'm assuming whatever it was that went down in there was related to twins getting offed.
Yeah, when he got bounced, some of his stalkers didn't know what to do and the few remaining of us cyclone fans that were regulars, seemed a little nervous to just post at all in there.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yeah, when he got bounced, some of his stalkers didn't know what to do and the few remaining of us cyclone fans that were regulars, seemed a little nervous to just post at all in there.
No one will ever convince me that the ToE idiots in there aren't some of the strangest people on the face of the earth.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No one will ever convince me that the ToE idiots in there aren't some of the strangest people on the face of the earth.
Iowaload should be getting counseling somewhere. I can actually tolerate him a little better than others. I think he has split personalities and a couple of them are fine.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Is there any way to get rid of the little red new post indicators at the top of the page, next to the Post/Hot/Threads/Latest activity/Social/Forum list category headers? (besides clicking on the categories, of course)

Reactions: GetAwesome

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
I've also been curious what "profile posts" are - you can see them if you click on someone's username, if they have any.

And also what exactly the "Social" category heading is, or how it's supposed to be used.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Yet still no Otz-flexing or Stanz-dunking emojis available. Your site updates had but one job!

I kid, I kid. I understand all too well the stresses of website platform updates, and things seem to be running swimmingly. Hope things on the backend are equally smooth.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Since the upgrade when I am on CF using my phone it will just close down. Just happened twice

Trice

Apr 1, 2010