Thoughts on Sling TV?

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
A new Sling TV and Vue competitor is coming soon. DirecTV Now is expected to have 100+ channels for $35 a month.

I think I saw somewhere that November 4 was the expected launch date. If you have AT&T for your cell phone it is thought that you may be able to stream DirecTV Now without it counting against your data limit.

I think I will look into it when it comes out although I am totally satisfied with Vue right now. Will depend on reliability, devices supported, and channel offerings.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
A new Sling TV and Vue competitor is coming soon. DirecTV Now is expected to have 100+ channels for $35 a month.

I think I saw somewhere that November 4 was the expected launch date. If you have AT&T for your cell phone it is thought that you may be able to stream DirecTV Now without it counting against your data limit.

I think I will look into it when it comes out although I am totally satisfied with Vue right now. Will depend on reliability, devices supported, and channel offerings.
You are correct. Now my cell phone is never charged and the sound of Disney XD echoes through the cabin of the car non-stop. But the screaming from the constant squabbling is less so there is that. Regardless, its a great feature. We save quite a bit since we get Uverse internet, DirectTV, and ATT cellular service. Almost $120 per month relative to when we were ala carte. Still, being reliant on one company to such a large degree makes me a little uneasy...

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Anybody have any issues with Vue freezing on Fire TV Box??

It's been bad the last week and its not a bandwith issue. All other apps work just fine. Just biding my time until DirecTV Now is released in a couple of weeks...

Help Support Us

Become a patron