Ticket Question

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I'm using a friend's tickets for tomorrow. I was going to purchase a parking pass online and see everything is mobile. He printed his tickets for me. Is that cool? About to break my 9-game ISU football losing streak tomorrow!

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
I'm using a friend's tickets for tomorrow. I was going to purchase a parking pass online and see everything is mobile. He printed his tickets for me. Is that cool? About to break my 9-game ISU football losing streak tomorrow!
Printed should work. If you want to be sure the barcodes are valid, you could have your friend electronically transfer the tickets to you using either text message to your phone or your email. Then you can either save to your phone or print out.

Reactions: CRcyclone6

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Printed should work. If you want to be sure the barcodes are valid, you could have your friend electronically transfer the tickets to you using either text message to your phone or your email. Then you can either save to your phone or print out.

As long as his friend printed them and hasn't e transferred them the tickets should be fine. I print mine for every game. Unless they are presaved on your phone some games it can be a hassle to get them to come up at the stadium. A friend of mine's son couldn't get his to load at the stadium for the Iowa game.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Just don’t fold the tickets up and make a crease across the code. Lady in front of me did that and struggled.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I have printed off my tickets for every home game this season, and had NO problems with them being scanned. In fact at the UNI game, the guy scanning thanked me for printing them off. He said printed tickets are easier to scan than one on your phone.
With my wife out of town, I gave our 4 tickets away to friends today, printed them off. They gave them to their grandkids to use today.