ticket sales?

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
What are ticket sales at for tonight? is it going to be sold out or is cyclone alley going to have to do all of the work? Like percentage wise what is hilton at.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
What are ticket sales at for tonight? is it going to be sold out or is cyclone alley going to have to do all of the work? Like percentage wise what is hilton at.

Iowa State Cyclones Mens Basketball vs. University of Texas Longhorns Men's Basketball tickets Iowa State Cyclones - Hilton Coliseum Ames, IA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

There is a minimum of 1,599 remaining tickets available for tonight's game. Let's come as close to a sell-out as possible. Texas has only played one road game this season. This is college basketball. A large, loud crowd can influence the out come of the game. You can make a difference!

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Still nearly 1,600 tickets for sale for a game against the #1 team in the nation. It would be nice if we could get a big walk-up crowd tonight but given that it is a Wednesday night game I'm not sure how likely that is. Should be a good atmosphere tonight regardless. I'm making the 3 hour drive starting at 3:30 this afternoon.

Reactions: PGreen ISU '92

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Still nearly 1,600 tickets for sale for a game against the #1 team in the nation. It would be nice if we could get a big walk-up crowd tonight but given that it is a Wednesday night game I'm not sure how likely that is. Should be a good atmosphere tonight regardless. I'm making the 3 hour drive starting at 3:30 this afternoon.

Since it won't be like 45-degrees below zero walking across the parking lot at Hilton (it is a beautiful day out right now), I say there is a great chance ISU will have a big walk-up crowd.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
Again, for all of you that have not purchased tickets please walk-up tonight. Plenty of seats are still available. Iowa State has only played #1 15 times in the program's history and we haven't played #1 at home in 13 years. If we pull the upset this will be one for the Ages! Lead in on Sports Center could be a picture of you and the rest of the Hilton crazies storming the court. You could make the difference!

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I'm gonna guess there will be 2000 open seats tonight even with the nice weather and #1 ranked opponent.

Announced will be 13,500
Actual will be around 12,500

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron