Ticketmaster Transfers

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
Anyone having issues transferring tickets thru the mobile app? It won't attach the link to the ticket when I send a text. I have an android and have sent lots of transfers in the past with no issues. Wondering if Ticketmaster is having an issue?

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
I emailed them from my laptop instead of my phone and they did get them. Work updated our phones Friday and now I'm having this trouble. Would you know if there is a setting I need to turn on to allow the tickets to transfer? I haven't found one anyway, but I'm not very tech smart.

CysLoveChild

Dec 8, 2011
Ames, IA
I just had this issue yesterday attempting to transfer tickets via text. Seemed like the initial transfer via text message, the text never went through. I went back into my cyclones. com account, and there was a Re-send Text option, when I did that the text went through and they were able to accept the transfer. Definitely a pain, and me wondering why hadn't they accepted the tickets vs them wondering where the text message for the tickets was and was I messing with them.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
My issue is resolved, all seems to be working now. Have no idea what happened.

I had to reclick on my existing email address, then it worked fine no idea why it kicked me out. Took me awhile to figure it out though.

Help Support Us

Become a patron