Tickets for Iowa game--Sold out?

PlanoClone

Mar 27, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I was just on Cyclones.com trying to get some extra tickets for the Iowa game as a season ticket holder. After trying for 15 minutes, I received a message that there weren't any tickets available. Not surprising I guess but thought it would eventually get to the general public for purchase.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
This will be maybe the hottest ticket in the history of Jack Trice Stadium on the secondary market. Already can't get a pair on Stubhub for less than $450, for nosebleeds.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
I jumped back in and there was one lone seat in section C and that was the only section with any seats. I bought it. So i think thats all folks.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I have two in section T row 3 for sale for the Iowa game. There will even be seatbacks on them.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I’d sell mine to a hawk fan or anyone - if they are actually selling for the listed price on StubHub.
Meh. Some things are just not worth ANY price. I would never sell FB or BB tickets to a Hawkeye, or BB tickets to a Jayhawk.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Meh. Some things are just not worth ANY price. I would never sell FB or BB tickets to a Hawkeye, or BB tickets to a Jayhawk.
However, I DID sell tickets to Dook fans at the Maui Invitational, for about 400/pr. Cyclones had already played, and we had all-game passes. Didn't hurt my feelings one little bit. :D

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
UNI tix are rare too. The site was being weird yesterday when I logged in. I hope that doesn’t continue.

Reactions: Gundog73

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
However, I DID sell tickets to Dook fans at the Maui Invitational, for about 400/pr. Cyclones had already played, and we had all-game passes. Didn't hurt my feelings one little bit. :D

My parents finally started doing this with their CWS tickets this year (since they are all electronic). Seats/games that would have gone unused all of a sudden had an easily available market. I think they made back 1/2-3/4 of the price of the entire series ticket package selling seats for the championship series.

Reactions: HawaiiClone

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
I’d sell mine to a hawk fan or anyone - if they are actually selling for the listed price on StubHub.

Yeah I don’t really understand the whole “never sell to a hawk fan”. If someone’s willing to pay the market price to get into a game, they’re going to get in so why should I care if I sell to them? We already sold half our tickets to the game and I couldn’t care less who bought them.

I’ll add if cyclonefanatic was crawling with people ready to pay market price for a high demand game I would start here first but I think everyone knows that’s not the case

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

We get 4 upper tickets for basketball and a few years ago I listed 2 on stubhub and I got like 225 bucks per ticket for nosebleeds in Hilton. Had to sit next to a Jayhawk the whole game. ISU just kicked their ass and it was glorious.

Reactions: Aclone

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
We get 4 upper tickets for basketball and a few years ago I listed 2 on stubhub and I got like 225 bucks per ticket for nosebleeds in Hilton. Had to sit next to a Jayhawk the whole game. ISU just kicked their ass and it was glorious.

You talking about when game day came to Hilton?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
You talking about when game day came to Hilton?

I honestly don't remember what year it was. I remember just kind of dreading it before the game sitting next to this dude who was kind of aggro. Then ISU controlled it throughout and he just sat there like a whipped puppy.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Yeah I don’t really understand the whole “never sell to a hawk fan”. If someone’s willing to pay the market price to get into a game, they’re going to get in so why should I care if I sell to them? We already sold half our tickets to the game and I couldn’t care less who bought them.

I’ll add if cyclonefanatic was crawling with people ready to pay market price for a high demand game I would start here first but I think everyone knows that’s not the case
What if every Cyclone fan did that? Just saying. How many is too many to look the players in the eye and say, "That's on me."
To each his own, of course, but if I have to sit next to a Hawk fan I'm going to take it out on the season ticket holder, ever so subtly, over the remaining games.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron