Tickets through Syracuse on sale now to general public

CyBuck1

Mar 3, 2012
Chicago
Took a couple calls to get through, and talked with a nice young lady. Unfortunately they didn't have Friday only, and with the seats being in the 300 level, I think I'm going to take a chance at scalping or StubHub later in the week in hopes that prices drop. While $260 isn't bad, I've sat in the 300 level many times, and spending $780 for the family is still a little steep for one game in those seats.

Thanks for posting the info!

CycloneNick

Mar 5, 2008
Took a couple calls to get through, and talked with a nice young lady. Unfortunately they didn't have Friday only, and with the seats being in the 300 level, I think I'm going to take a chance at scalping or StubHub later in the week in hopes that prices drop. While $260 isn't bad, I've sat in the 300 level many times, and spending $780 for the family is still a little steep for one game in those seats.

Thanks for posting the info!

It is for both Friday and Sunday. I asked specifically. You should call back. I just got three!!!!!!!

Babiscuit

Mar 7, 2015
These were for both Friday and Sunday games. It looks like the option to order is now off their website.

CycloneNick

Mar 5, 2008
Did the say anything about when the assignments would be made or do we not find out until we go pick up the tickets on game day?

They told me that I could pick them up at will call and that I would be receiving an email with further details. I have received two emails since then that confirm my order and that confirmed that my credit card was charged. Nothing on seats yet.

I just hope they are not on the baseline but will take it given it is well below market.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
I just called and bought 2 at 12:48 pm woohoo! $520 total for 2. Not showing online but still available to call. They were able to pull up my info from the account i created earlier this morning in an attempt to purchase online so my phone call took like 45 seconds.

Babiscuit

Mar 7, 2015
I called to ask about seat assignment and they weren't able to tell me much. It sounds like we may not find out until picking up the tickets at will call. I figured I would give it a day and then call back to see if I could get any more info. I'd at least like to know the sections that are possible. Hopefully side and not behind the basket. If the teams only get 1000 seats you would think they wouldnt be complete garbage.

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
I called to ask about seat assignment and they weren't able to tell me much. It sounds like we may not find out until picking up the tickets at will call. I figured I would give it a day and then call back to see if I could get any more info. I'd at least like to know the sections that are possible. Hopefully side and not behind the basket. If the teams only get 1000 seats you would think they wouldnt be complete garbage.

If it's anything like Denver, they had a stack of envelopes with people's names on them, so your spot was assigned before going to will call. However, the administration probably doesn't know exactly what seat you'll be in until they get the tickets from the NCAA and can actually sort through them and put them into the envelopes for pickup. When we purchased from Iona, they knew what sections we would be in, but we didn't know the seat assignments until pickup. In Denver all the team sections were the 8 lower center sections in the Pepsi center.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I just called to see where the seats were and the lady said they are in the upper level.

luken27

Feb 29, 2016
I got my tickets as well from here. I Just got off the phone with them and she said we will be getting an e-mail tomorrow with all the details.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Re: Tickets for Chicago through Syracuse

Clicked on the link and nothing for men's basketball comes up when you click on their link for Men's Basketball. Maybe they are sold out already?

Babiscuit

Mar 7, 2015
You could try calling their box office. That worked for some others after the link disappeared on their website.

(1-888-DOME-TIX, Option Zero)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Just got online to let people know about this and see that it was posted much earlier. Looking forward to seeing some of you in the Orangeman section.