Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I find it extremely hard to believe that she got the wind knocked out of her based on the video evidence. She must be extremely fragile if that is the case.

On the plus side for CC.... Hollywood is now offering her scripts. Her acting is very polished.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I find it extremely hard to believe that she got the wind knocked out of her based on the video evidence. She must be extremely fragile if that is the case.

On the plus side for CC.... Hollywood is now offering her scripts. Her acting is very polished.
She’s gonna need a lung transplant

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm currently watching TGNC on youtube... and CW is going off and asking why this is even a story.

Honestly... I totally agree with him on that, and if it wasn't CC... it would have been a total nothingburger. HOWEVER, she is CC and according to Iowa fans and media... she is the Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods of women's basketball! That's why this is a story.

CC has been propped up and promoted HUGE by all Hawk fans and media... but now they are wondering why this is a story?? C'mon... be smarter than that. CC is making 2-3 mil a year and has been made to be the biggest sports star in the country... but they don't want any of the negative attention that goes along with being a mega star. Give me a flippin' break.

CC is under a microscope folks... and the Iowa fans and media are partly to blame for that. So is CW. You drove to IC and did a whole story and interview with her. Now you wonder why this is a big story when it should be absolutely nothing?

Hassel is correct... as much as we all know it should be a non story... it's a HUGE story because of CC's mega stardom. Deal with it.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I'm currently watching TGNC on youtube... and CW is going off and asking why this is even a story.

Honestly... I totally agree with him on that, and if it wasn't CC... it would have been a total nothingburger. HOWEVER, she is CC and according to Iowa fans and media... she is the Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods of women's basketball! That's why this is a story.

CC has been propped up and promoted HUGE by all Hawk fans and media... but now they are wondering why this is a story?? C'mon... be smarter than that. CC is making 2-3 mil a year and has been made to be the biggest sports star in the country... but they don't want any of the negative attention that goes along with being a mega star. Give me a flippin' break.

CC is under a microscope folks... and the Iowa fans and media are partly to blame for that. So is CW. You drove to IC and did a whole story and interview with her. Now you wonder why this is a big story when it should be absolutely nothing?

Hassel is correct... as much as we all know it should be a non story... it's a HUGE story because of CC's mega stardom. Deal with it.

To: Chris Williams and Chris Hassel

It's a huge story because the most famous women's college basketball player in the country put on a hilarious, fake, pathetic, attention getting display after getting beat. And then she and her coach exacerbated the ridiculousness by milking it at the post game press conference.

If you can't see that, you're not trying.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
I ran the video backwards on my 33 1/3 record player 10 times and I thought I could hear voices. Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: Gorm

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

CC literally throws herself to the floor harder 5-6 times a game driving to the basket.