Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
At least she’ll get to break the record at home. Four days to stew about this loss, and her missed shot toward the end which could have tied the score.

• Haha
Reactions: Jdk

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Did Nebraska fans storm the court? If so, any word on if CC was able to sprint off the court without incident? Or will the media actually talk about the game this time and not a post game flop by CC?

Reactions: chadly82

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Is this real? Or speculation.

That’s cringey AF and they deserve to lose if true.
Bluder said it would be nice if she broke the record at home. Clark started passing the ball only for about the first 7 minutes of the 4th. She had some nice dimes, but it threw them off.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Caitlin wanted her cake and eat it too. Iowa had a 14 point lead...or close to it...going into the 4th quarter. She was 8 points away from the scoring record. She thought she could stop shooting and do more passing in the 4th quarter and break the record at Iowa. Except the rest of the team couldn't come through and pick up the slack. By that point Nebby got back into the game because Iowa thought they could preserve the victory without Clark's points so she could break the record at home. They got cute and now it may cost them the B1G title...but Clark will get her scoring record at home...selfish to the end.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2020
No, they will just talk about the Super Bowl. It’s hurts them so much to say Clark and loss in the same sentence.

Loved the Nebby gal doing the “you can’t see me” after she hit the go ahead 3 pointer!
I didn't watch either...NOR will I ever....but would LOVE to see this NEB girl put it in her face. Please post if you can.....Would make my day even before Purdy does!

Reactions: Jdk