Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
No dude, don't turn it into that ****. The Iowa players aren't talking trash constantly after pretty much every made basket. This ain't a black/white thing.

Is this the first time you've watched CC play this year? She's been VERY out of character tonight so far... she's keeping her composure for the most part.

Usually CC is the worst whiner and complainer on the court every single game by FAR.

NYCYFan

Mar 18, 2024
Yeah, I guess opposing opinions aren't allowed here. I
Is this the first time you've watched CC play this year? She's been VERY out of character tonight so far... she's keeping her composure for the most part.

Usually CC is the worst whiner and complainer on the court every single game by FAR.
Oh most definitely although Reese is also very high on the whiner list but I'm talking about the teams as a whole. LSU is way more "mouthy" and that includes Van Lith and Mulkey btw so.... not a black/white thing.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
No dude, don't turn it into that ****. The Iowa players aren't talking trash constantly after pretty much every made basket.

Sure they are. Especially golden girl.

This ain't a black/white thing.

I mean, it kind of is. And we've seen plenty of it from Iowa fans. From the more casual stuff (calling them "thugs" and such) to outright racist comments.

You said in your first post a couple weeks ago you have no connection to any of the teams around here and are from the other side of the country. Its pretty absurd for you to come on here and chastise anyone.

Cymark86

Dec 2, 2023
Women players aren't quick enough to play team defense the way men's teams do. Except for maybe the Iowa men.
Yeah. That’s the conclusion I’ve come to. I would triangle and 2. Have someone always standing in the lane. If they nail a ton of 3’s, that’s tough, but you cannot give up 10 layups a half like that.

Reactions: CyNews

NYCYFan

Mar 18, 2024

I mean, it kind of is. And we've seen plenty of it from Iowa fans. From the more casual stuff (calling them "thugs" and such) to outright racist comments.

You said in your first post a couple weeks ago you have no connection to any of the teams around here and are from the other side of the country. Its pretty absurd for you to come on here and chastise anyone.
Get outta here with this. I've done nothing but post in peace around here and have had great dialogue with most posters. I stated my opinion that LSU are awfully yappy then it turns into a black/white thing being directed at my post. I'm not chastising anybody.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

The racism I hear daily at work from Iowa fans regarding LSU is off the charts. It's despicable.

• Agree
Reactions: alarson

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
They act pretty much like Iowa. Except most of them are black.
iowa is annoying in the classic hok holier than thou entitled attitude and whiny antics. They could use a reality check.

LSU is annoying in an unhinged liable to do anything borderline personality disorder type of way. They could use professional help.

Still hope LSU wins by 50 tho because iowa deserves the business and this is basketball, so I don't mind the LSU stuff so much as it relates to sport.

But LSU is definitely something else from coach on down.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I guess LSU is just going to be stupid... like Colorado. Van Lith is killing LSU with her stupid 3's.

Get the ball inside to Reese!

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Women players aren't quick enough to play team defense the way men's teams do. Except for maybe the Iowa men.
Ya the next step for WCBB is for someone to commit to the no middle trapping defense and do it at a high level.

Until someone proves they can do it, it's fair to assume they can't. Plus, biological factors are a thing.