Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Watching the replay of Miller and Williams from today right now. It's gross. They both worship CC like a god.

Not only that... but CW hates the way the ISU men play basketball... and LOVES CC. They were both ripping on the men's game and the teams that play tough defense... like TJ does. They love the no defense that they see in the women's game.

I wish just for once that CW, Miller, or Hassel would just admit that they wouldn't want their own daughter to act like CC does on the court. And if they don't agree with that... then they are terrible fathers. CC's Dad doesn't even agree with that. I think it would be good for young girls to hear that CC's behavior at times is not acceptable. Because her whining, complaining, faking injuries, and walking back on defense is on a whole other level than I see from anyone else in WBB.
Yikes dude, it’s not that serious. I’d love to see you tell that to any one of them that they are terrible fathers.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Watching the replay of Miller and Williams from today right now. It's gross. They both worship CC like a god.

Not only that... but CW hates the way the ISU men play basketball... and LOVES CC. They were both ripping on the men's game and the teams that play tough defense... like TJ does. They love the no defense that they see in the women's game.

I wish just for once that CW, Miller, or Hassel would just admit that they wouldn't want their own daughter to act like CC does on the court. And if they don't agree with that... then they are terrible fathers. CC's Dad doesn't even agree with that. I think it would be good for young girls to hear that CC's behavior at times is not acceptable. Because her whining, complaining, faking injuries, and walking back on defense is on a whole other level than I see from anyone else in WBB.
You need a ******* break from from all CC discussion.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yikes dude, it’s not that serious. I’d love to see you tell that to any one of them that they are terrible fathers.

If you would teach your daughter to act like CC does on the basketball court with the whining, complaining, faking injuries, and walking back on defense.... then yes... you are a bad father. Sorry if that offends any snowflakes.

It's not that hard as an analyst to just say that CC's antics on the court are something that she should not do and that she needs to improve on. But as a society... I guess we can't do that. We have to paint this 100% rosy picture of CC that is not reality.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO and Lineup

Spam

May 21, 2008

Take a few days off

Reactions: ClubCy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If you would teach your daughter to act like CC does on the basketball court with the whining, complaining, faking injuries, and walking back on defense.... then yes... you are a bad father. Sorry if that offends any snowflakes.

It's not that hard as an analyst to just say that CC's antics on the court are something that she should not do and that she needs to improve on. But as a society... I guess we can't do that. We have to paint this 100% rosy picture of CC that is not reality.
I doubt CC's father taught her to complain, whine, etc. She can be her own person, have her own faults, like all of us.
This doesn't appear to be a healthy topic for you. But I won't judge your parents based upon your personality. Novel concept.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023

There’s an @ button, pm feature, and other social media sites where you can the let the owner of this site know how you feel. It’s a pretty crappy move to call out strangers as terrible fathers because they don’t have the same opinion as you do about a collegiate athlete.

That’s beyond being a rival and wanting Iowa to lose.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Maybe sit the next one out here.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
clonedude is just one of those guys...
He could be propositioned by Jennifer Love Hewitt, herself, and say "No thanks. I don't want to risk a rug burn."
Those are really a problem!

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny

It’s an extremely douchy and inaccurate take. The women’s game absolutely suffers from lack of high level defensive schemes, outside of the elite teams. Sometimes “really cool” offense is just bad/lazy defense.

And in the men’s side, TJ’s style is going to give Iowa State its programs’ best shot compete for deep runs in the NCAA tournament. The men’s college basketball game is as good as it’s EVER been, especially in the NIL era where teams are older and more skilled and experienced. Hell - watching the Final 4 this weekend and this title game shows us just how high level the men’s college game is right now. ELITE defense and offense. Really stupid take to describe it as anything other.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Uconn offense constantly moves. Purdue stands around and watches. Oops wrong thread.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
SNL cold open and weekend update were on point.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I doubt CC's father taught her to complain, whine, etc. She can be her own person, have her own faults, like all of us.
This doesn't appear to be a healthy topic for you. But I won't judge your parents based upon your personality. Novel concept.

I’ve commended her father on here several times for telling her to stop whining during the game. That was good on him.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer