Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Good chance they would have gotten their first W tonight had CC not mouthed off to the ref and get T'd up with a few minutes left in the game.
I wish they would have called this stuff on her in college. Did she just mouth off or throw in some f-bombs? I still can’t believe that Stanford player didn’t get a T for that either. I took my great niece to a women’s game in Hilton and it seemed like such a great atmosphere for girls, I hope that never changes.

• Agree
Reactions: WartburgClone

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
They're one of the worst teams in the league (hence the #1 overall pick) and have played two of the best teams in the league. They've definitely improved, only lost Saturday by 11 (compared to 30 last time) and today could've won it. Trending up.
Ha lol , Gonzo spin it any way you want…still 0–4. And, cc got T’d up for doing same **** she did 10 times a game last 2 years …. bitchin about calls and her teammates, only refs wouldn’t call it.

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
She just went off the court with an injury, it looked really bad but she was able to walk off the court with some help. Wouldn’t recommend watching it.
read a little story about how the WNBA was holding their breath on seeing the horrible injury to cc and wondered what would happen with all these games as sellouts?

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Last year Fever was 1-3 after first four games.
This year, they are 0-4.
Yep, definitely a vast improvement and headed in the right direction.

• Haha
Reactions: NATEizKING

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
They're one of the worst teams in the league (hence the #1 overall pick) and have played two of the best teams in the league. They've definitely improved, only lost Saturday by 11 (compared to 30 last time) and today could've won it. Trending up.
Could’ve won…had Clark not cost them the game

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
You can hear him fapping while reading that

american-pie-levenstein.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz