Tinsley article from Hoopsworld

clone11

Jul 12, 2006
I hope everyone reads my post! This writer is an idiot and has NO idea what he is talking about. You have to discredit this article because he makes 2 HUGE mistakes in the first paragraph. Tony Parker was taken with the 21st pick, and JT was a Pacer by the end of the draft that night, not 3 weeks later. I didn't even read the rest of the article, so I am sure he goes on to make more mistakes. BTW, this is all off the top of my head, and this idiot had the ability to do research, please do not read anything from this website ever again, and F what this guy goes on to say about Jamaal, because he writes at a third grade level.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
This was linked to last week. There might be some misinformation in the article but his missed playing time and troubles off the court that he talks about are not. Tinsley was awesome when he was a Clone, but seems to be earning the label of troublemaker and unreliable in the NBA.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm not sure I can even defend Tinsley anymore. When you hang out with a thug like Stephen Jackson you are just looking for trouble. The first time he was associated with this stuff I thought maybe just at the wrong place at the wrong time but then he goes and does something stupid again so repeat behavior makes me think Tinsley needs to clean his act up.