Tinsley Hires Bodyguard

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Could save himself some money and stop going to places that there is an obvious bad element.

If you you go where stupid people hang out - stupid things are bound to happen.

Jables22

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 15, 2007
Tinsely plays forward? Wow he must really be diversifying his game. (Typo I hope).

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I'm beginning to think that Tinsley really isn't that great of a role model for younger kids. haha. I don't remember him having any problems when he was at ISU. Did he have any? Maybe him and Coach Eustachey went out partying together at clubs. haha. I hope Tinsley turns his life around because he's a heck of a player.

Jables22

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 15, 2007
Body guard? Maybe the topless ballet clubs will ban him now that he has a "packing" Body guard.

Here's hoping he doesn't show up to one of these places now with a garbage bag with $30,000 in it to "make it rain".

Hopefully it's an actual body guard........ not just one of bullet-dodging buddies.

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
How do you suppose that job interview goes?

Q: Ever take a bullet?
A: Na, gew?
Q: Ya'unt to?
A: Awright.

Sorry, that's the best Foxworthy I got.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Didn't Eustachy once have a quote saying something about how he would want Jared Homan as a bodyguard in the future if he ever needed one. I think it was after a Colorado game when Homan and David Harrison were going at it.