Tom Manning Needs To Go

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Not much to say other than that. He’s the absolute worst and Campbell needs to have the balls to let him go. That play calling today was some of the trashiest poop I’ve ever seen. Tom Manning is as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop.
Offense was worse the years he was gone, tells me the problem is more the head guy.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I can't believe we have a defense good enough to hold the nations top offense to basically one drive of 7 points (the O put them in a bad spot for the other 7) and held them to only 63 yards in the second half and we don't have anywhere near the offense to compliment them.

Last edited:

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
4th and One Inch: shotgun and pray a handoff will work

1st and 99: QB SNEAK

For the record, I am not anti-QB sneak on your own goal line. But the idea is you’re doing it to get space. You get space by moving forward.

You know what you need to do on 4th and inches? Move forward.

• Winner
Reactions: tzjung

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Brian at least had the excuse that he has a horrible quarterback. We have a good quarterback so we have no excuse. Manning is just terrible. He will be the downfall of Campbell if he don’t fire him.

Reactions: quasistellar

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Yes. You don't need to have played football to see that.

A D line teeing off without blitzing just can't happen.

That's the worst part. A lot of that pressure was just d line stunts with no blitz. Our o line is straight trash.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
I don't care what their record is, this is an embarrassing loss. They won because they scored a bunch of points against everyone. Our D did the job today, but our O made them look like the 2000 Ravens. And special teams apparently will always be a problem under Campbell.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Brian at least had the excuse that he has a horrible quarterback. We have a good quarterback so we have no excuse. Manning is just terrible. He will be the downfall of Campbell if he don’t fire him.

Dekkers is talented but he looks pretty lost out there.

Was surprised to see his throws go short today too with his arm. Looked like about 5 INTs left on the field.