Alert: Tomorrow I'll be on KXNO from the Gridiron Club golf outing

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
Great show from Chris and Jack!

Chris, how bad did you want to ask about Sims? You and Jack touched on it early, just too early to ask the coach?

Also, I am pumped for Jake Knott!!! I think about every coach talked about this kid!

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Great job Chris - you're sounding pretty good on the radio these days. I've listened to KXNO on iheartradio the last couple times you've been on. Jack does a nice job too.

Lots of good things about Jake Knott. Can't wait to start the season. I want some upsets.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Great job Chris - you're sounding pretty good on the radio these days. I've listened to KXNO on iheartradio the last couple times you've been on. Jack does a nice job too.

Lots of good things about Jake Knott. Can't wait to start the season. I want some upsets.

Agreed! Great interviews... Wish I hadn't missed OC interview though.

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that I will be filling in for Matt Perrault and Ken Miller tomorrow on KXNO after the Cardinals game up until 7 o'clock. Former Cyclone Jack Whitver and will be broadcasting live from the Gridiron Club's annual golf outing in Ankeny. We'll be chatting with members of the Iowa State coaching staff and other Cyclone related guests so be sure to tune in!

I will also be filling in for the guys on Friday.

I listened to this online since I don't live near Des Moines and this was really well done. Nice job.