[torrent] 2011 - ISU vs Iowa

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I would be very careful with this. This program changed all my home pages on both explorer and chrome. also on explorer I can't use youtube because it continusly asks to upgrade adobe chrome even through I have already done so. I have uninstalled this program

Ah, youre one of those that doesnt read, just clicks OK and NEXT during installation. It asks you if you want to add the toolbar and set their site as your homepage. A simple unchecking of boxes takes care of that.

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
haha, i saw those too- I have conditioned myself to think of anything related to BING as a big flag in my mind. As two of those boxes had BING in them, I had no problem unclicking them.

cycloneasia

Dec 3, 2009
Thailand
I would be very careful with this. This program changed all my home pages on both explorer and chrome. also on explorer I can't use youtube because it continusly asks to upgrade adobe chrome even through I have already done so. I have uninstalled this program

That's because you clicked "next" without reading the question that asks if you want to do what you just described. uTorrent is widely known to be very good software.

asmosis

Jul 6, 2010
Minneapolis
i just DL'd this morning in about an hour and twenty minutes. I'll keep uploading all day. Thanks a million to all involved getting this up.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I have my uTorrent client scheduled to stop seeding while I'm working (7AM-5PM). I work from home so need all the bandwidth I can get. But it's full speed at all other times.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Anybody know how you can burn this to a dvd? I tried buy my burner wont recognize the file as an actual video, and will only allow me to add it as a data file.

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
All mine does is open up the torrent program.... then nothing. Am I missing a step? I'm clicking on the download, then run. Since the torrent program is already downloaded, it just opens it up. Then nothing.

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
Aright so I have the iowa/isu downloading and it says seeding...what next? LOL sorry new at this! How can I watch it? Put it on a DVD? Do i need a file converter?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron