Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
I don't believe that was a foul at all, no matter what team he is playing for. And refs do not make that call with teams in the bonus with 2 seconds. I can't think of any instance ever since where that has happened. If you can give me an example of a block call 23 feet from the basket with 2 seconds left in a tie game with 2 seconds left unless it is almost a tackle, I would love to hear it.
That's not even a foul with 19:55 left to go in the first half that call was atrocious.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I mean how many times did Texas Tech iniate that same contact 25 ft away last night and how many times was it called? Now you're deciding the game with that?
You think the game was decided on that single call? What was Iowa's shooting %?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa fans on here upset about a foul when all Connor has more fouls than points all year.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
You think the game was decided on that single call? What was Iowa's shooting %?

Like Jimmy Johnson told the Miami team after they lost at notre dame on a bad call, you can’t leave it in the refs hands.

People aren’t talking enough about Patrick’s missed free throw at the end either

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No because I don't think it was a foul regardless of situation. I do think it's worse considering the situation though
The post game guy literally called it an arm bar, when Rutgers was going to go for a final shot.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Like Jimmy Johnson told the Miami team after they lost at notre dame on a bad call, you can’t leave it in the refs hands.

People aren’t talking enough about Patrick’s missed free throw at the end either
I mean, how does Bohannon get any minutes either, yeesh.
Has a Mt Rushmore player ever sucked so bad?

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
The post game guy literally called it an arm bar, when Rutgers was going to go for a final shot.
I have eyes there wasn't an arm bar. We didn't play good enough to win in regulation but overtime should of decided it. I think I know how any fan would take this call on to Penn State I guess

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No because I don't think it was a foul regardless of situation. I do think it's worse considering the situation though
So the Hawkeyes played a mistake free game and the ref called a foul that was in no way a foul at the end? This isn’t like the Patrick hip foul that he says wasnt a foul is it?