Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

dodgerdan

Oct 24, 2015
You're whining an awful lot about Iowa basketball minutes after the game was over on an ISU board.

Literally the point of an In State Rivals board. If you don't want respectful banter, just let me know. I am always respectful.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I have eyes there wasn't an arm bar. We didn't play good enough to win in regulation but overtime should of decided it. I think I know how any fan would take this call on to Penn State I guess

I turned it on with about 4 minutes left, how many points did Iowa score the last 10 minutes of the game?

• Haha
Reactions: dafarmer

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I have eyes there wasn't an arm bar. We didn't play good enough to win in regulation but overtime should of decided it. I think I know how any fan would take this call on to Penn State I guess
You have to be tied for there to be overtime, hope this helps.

Reactions: BCClone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
No because I don't think it was a foul regardless of situation. I do think it's worse considering the situation though
It was probably a foul as he was impeding the offensive players movement with his right arm, but you don’t call that foul there. You just don’t

dodgerdan

Oct 24, 2015
Iowa fans on here upset about a foul when all Connor has more fouls than points all year.

You'll never see me say the refs cost the Hawks the game. I am saying you never see that foul called in that instance,.ND for good reason....and it should have been a play-on. Don't care what teams are playing.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Literally the point of an In State Rivals board. If you don't want respectful banter, just let me know. I am always respectful.
I agreed with the post game commentator that it was a foul and you're the one that wants to continue arguing about it and then asking what if it happened to ISU.
It's not like the call couldn't have gone either way. I'm just agreeing with what a studio guy said.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cydkar

dodgerdan

Oct 24, 2015
I agreed with the post game commentator that it was a foul and you're the one that wants to continue arguing about it and then asking what if it happened to ISU.
It's not like the call couldn't have gone either way. I'm just agreeing with what a studio guy said.

I missed that then, my bad.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
It was probably a foul as he was impeding the offensive players movement with his right arm, but you don’t call that foul there. You just don’t
That's litterally how Texas Tech and many teams play defense. You could call 60 fouls on some of these teams

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I think their ******** and moaning about calls all the time could be having the opposite effect from what they want. Connor spends more time begging for a call than trying to make a play. And the Twitter nonsense, not sure why the Conference doesn’t penalize them for that.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That's litterally how Texas Tech and many teams play defense. You could call 60 fouls on some of these teams
Yeah Tech plays more aggressive, or at least does it far better, but Rutgers was very physical. Iowa doesn’t like those types of teams

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I think their ******** and moaning about calls all the time could be having the opposite effect from what they want. Connor spends more time begging for a call than trying to make a play. And the Twitter nonsense, not sure why the Conference doesn’t penalize them for that.
We'll see. Iowa has shot A TON of free throws under Fran and have always bitched about calls against them.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I hate Iowa with a passion. I had a significant chunk of change on Rutgers ML. That was a god damn terrible call and if ISU ever lost like that I, and the rest of this board would be melting down. That foul never gets called in that scenario. But lol **** Iowa and I'll take my money